RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 for trade.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeaNorris
  • 7 comments
  • 536 views
Messages
378
Messages
JPD_Norris
Full engine rebuild, never used, not looking for anything in particular but maybe something along the same lines (177k CR) or something Japanese, Skylines, etc...?
 
Carbon R?
 
Except that one! I got one of those then got another from a gift ticket, was none too happy about that lol.
 
An MP4-12C (225.000 credits)?
 
I could do that, are you available for trade now?
 
I have already used up my 1 trade a day, so first I can do is monday (gotta send a guy a car first for another Yellowbird I got sunday evening).

Is that ok?

Just put it in your calender for monday evening (around 5 hours earlier than the current time, since we probably are in different timezones)
 
Yeah I'll make sure I'm around at some point for that trade.
 
Back