RUF CTR Yellowbird

• Thread starter FWS_666
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
mosinaddiction95
Is there anyone on here that can actually push this car in stock form without TCS? I've been practicing with it, but I couldn't push it. It would either get too loose and I'd lose time, or I'd go slow enough that I would hold traction, but it'd be ridiculously slow. Feels like it has so much more potential in stock form, but when I tried to push it it'd just end up sideways.

Just gave mine (detuned from 550pp) a run in the 500pp QM and the only way I could get some sort of handle on it was by chucking 200kg's on the rear. Better balance but it was still making over 400hp so a lot of sideways action. I struggled to get a 1.38 with it...

I think there's supposed to be a way of getting the most out of an RR car but the Yellowbird is too much of an animal for it to apply.:lol:

Just gave mine (detuned from 550pp) a run in the 500pp QM and the only way I could get some sort of handle on it was by chucking 200kg's on the rear. Better balance but it was still making over 400hp so a lot of sideways action. I struggled to get a 1.38 with it...

I think there's supposed to be a way of getting the most out of an RR car but the Yellowbird is too much of an animal for it to apply.:lol:

I tried the RGT in the quick match since it sits at 499pp stock. It was fun, but not very competitive in my hands. Then again, in that event I was pulling off to the side at the start to let everyone go because I'm just not fast on that track. Haven't tried the CTR. Don't think I'll get to before the next round of events comes around, unfortunately.

The RGT is an awesome car tuned. Still tail happy but very controllable. The polar opposite to the Yellowbird.:lol:

The CTR* is one of the best off the line but there's no torque left when you get down to 500pp. Very safe but then we don't really want that from a RUF.

*I meant CTR2.

Last edited:
Back