RUF CTR2 and Esprit Sport 350 in dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter saint_dracula
  • 11 comments
  • 1,226 views
Messages
128
I have these guys in the used car dealership - as well as a Sauber C9 which I can't afford - and I can afford both of them. But I'm also saving for a W12...should I get both of them? Bear in mind that I could get a brand new 430 for the price of the CTR2.
 
I've seen the CTR2 and Esperit several times in the UCD now but still no W12 ... personally i'd wait!
 
Yea i seen all the rufs a million times in the UCD looking for the bmw mclaren race car. No need to spend the money now on any ruf all but the yellowbird pop up quite often.
 
The CTR2 is pretty awesome, good call on the purchase.
 
The Sport 350 sounds really awesome, but it only has 5 gears and runs out at 170mph. You know, PD has really nailed the car sounds - for proof, go to the Daytona at Arcade with a supercar, and just stand still and let them drive by: they sound totally amazing.
 
I have these guys in the used car dealership - as well as a Sauber C9 which I can't afford - and I can afford both of them. But I'm also saving for a W12...should I get both of them? Bear in mind that I could get a brand new 430 for the price of the CTR2.

Hi,

How much was the Sauber C9?


Thanks.
 
Are the 350 from the UCD and the V8 from the premium dealership really that diferent?

'Cause I preffer the V8 just because it's premium.
 
The Sport 350 sounds really awesome, but it only has 5 gears and runs out at 170mph. You know, PD has really nailed the car sounds - for proof, go to the Daytona at Arcade with a supercar, and just stand still and let them drive by: they sound totally amazing.

PD has done so, so horribly on car sounds, so dissappointed when I myself have modded cars for other games to have much, much better more realistic sounds.

67 Merc Cougar sounding the same as some tiny engined tuner car. Yuck.
 
Never hesitate to buy a Ruf if you have the funds. The CTR2 is a monster of a car.

The Esprit is a very solid car, and well worth the purchase. You can't go wrong with a Lotus that has a turbo-charged V8 strapped to it. You can pretend that you're Richard Gere. Or Julia Roberts... whatever floats your boat.
 
I just picked up the W12 Nardo :) 71 km on it :D
 
Back