RUF in Schwarzwald Liga A?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctown_racer
  • 5 comments
  • 2,941 views
Messages
63
I was wondering if it is possible to use a RUF in Liga a? I want to tame RUF and find decent races for them. If I can't use a RUF then what are some good alternatives for that series? On the cars permitted description what are the etc cars?
 
ctown_racer
I was wondering if it is possible to use a RUF in Liga a? I want to tame RUF and find decent races for them. If I can't use a RUF then what are some good alternatives for that series? On the cars permitted description what are the etc cars?

Did you try to use the RUF in Liga A?
 
hispeed
Did you try to use the RUF in Liga A?

I haven't bought one yet. I should have been more specific. I am finishing off the European Hall and was thinking about buying a RUF for Liga a. My bank funds are a little low from tuning my garage and buying more cars than I can afford to tune in the used car lots. besides the Yellowbird, I don't have a RUF.
 
You can't use Rufs in the Liga A, but U can use them in Liga B.
 
ctown_racer
Is there a list out there of cars I can use for Liga A?
If you look at the restrictions, you'll see that in Liga A you need to be under 300 hp.
 
Back