RUF, Pontiac, Buick, trucks

  • Thread starter Thread starter chopperscfl
  • 7 comments
  • 1,038 views
Messages
28
Where are all these? I see the Dodge Ram as an available used truck. Either then that I don't see any other trucks. And Pontiac, RUF and Buick aren't even in the dealership line up. I'm assuming all these cars are just rewards? If that's the case then can somebody let me know which races will give you the 04 GTO and one or all of the RUF's?
 
RUF is in the UCD, as is Pontiac.
 
There IS a thread detailing the prize cars, I'd suggest starting there to see what you win. I don't think the Buick GNX nor any Rufs are prize cars, I bought mine from the UCD. I don't think I've seen the GNX all that often, so it's possibly quite rare, but I see Rufs all the time, especially the CTR2 and 3400S. The BTR seems quite rare, too.

And oh yeah, you do realise that the dealership only sells premiums and the UCD only has 30 'randomly' picked cars in stock at any given time, so you wouldn't necessarily see Pontiac, Ruf or Buick in the dealership line up (particularly as there isn't a dealership line up for standard cars).
 
All four of these manufacturers are available in the UCD and/or as prize cars only.
 
I have the RUF....awesome car, but you have to watch out that it doesn't get away from you.

As others mentioned....UCD.
 
Ok. That's kind of ridiculous but I guess it explains why I rarely see them. I've seen the Vibe once in the UCD, but none of the others. Since it's "random" I'll just wait for them. Is the Cobra R and Lightning in the UCD also?
 
i've bought this one today

0801gm_01_z+1986_buick_grand_national+.jpg
 
Ok. That's kind of ridiculous but I guess it explains why I rarely see them. I've seen the Vibe once in the UCD, but none of the others. Since it's "random" I'll just wait for them. Is the Cobra R and Lightning in the UCD also?
Yep. All of the Standards can be found from the UCD. ;)
 
Back