Guardian
(Banned)
- 2,122

- Scotland
- Mazerati-75
I wasn't sure if this belonged in the tuning forum or not, but....
Could someone post a group tune for the RUFs (circuit driving), and a paint job related to real life cars. I know it's a strange request, but it's something I've been interested in trying to do for a-while.
To summarise, I'd like a sort of team tune for my RUFs - group-replicas; anyone here got the academics to unravel what I'm asking?
Thanks in advance.
Could someone post a group tune for the RUFs (circuit driving), and a paint job related to real life cars. I know it's a strange request, but it's something I've been interested in trying to do for a-while.
To summarise, I'd like a sort of team tune for my RUFs - group-replicas; anyone here got the academics to unravel what I'm asking?
Thanks in advance.