RUF RGT 00, aka "the 500pp car", for FREE

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 27 comments
  • 2,340 views
Messages
916
Messages
MN6WS6
I have a used RUF RGT 00, 24k or so mileage, completely unmodified, 0 switches, white. Apparently a lot of people want this for the 500pp races.

Is free cheap enough?

If it makes you feel better, you can send me some museum cards, but it's not necessary. Just trying to help some folks out on a car that seemingly is not all that easy to find.

First slot available 3/18 after reset. Do NOT send a friend request to the PSN listed to the left. This car is in a satellite account. First to reply gets first dibs. I have no trades scheduled so I'll leave this up as long as necessary.

3/19: Done!
3/20: Reserved
3/21: Reserved
3/22: Open
 
Last edited:
Hello
 
I use the Series One Super Charged '03 fully tuned power reduced & weight added to meet the 500pp limits. Bone stock + power to 50% weight +200 it turns into the perfect 400pp car with a perfect weight ratio of 50:50
 
I used the GSXR-4 but a lot of people seem to want this RUF according to the Seasonal Events section.
 
Now what
 
Oh i didnt know you said "first to replay" so
 
I Want it, nyt don't you want to have something for it? :)

I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm Danish
 
PM'ed everyone who has replied.
 
Anybody need one tonight?
 
I would like this car. Can't log in until Friday though.
 
I would like this car. Can't log in until Friday though.

Car sent. Thread still open for anybody who still needs this car. It will be after reset tonight.
 
I would like this car too.. What are the museum cards for? I play everyday but I havent had a need for them.
 
I would like one if possible...but not free ,how about some chromes or somthing :)
 
I would like this car too.. What are the museum cards for? I play everyday but I havent had a need for them.

Basically it's like a photographic history of a bunch of different makes in the game, with a short description below it. It doesn't really get you anything, I just want to read them all and see the photos.

I would like one if possible...but not free ,how about some chromes or somthing :)

The only thing I really want is museum cards. I have all the cars in the game and probably 2800 paints, and besides it's always good to give people something from time to time. Now that I have all the cars, I figure I'll give some away to help people out to make it easier to beat PP-based races and get some easy money and XP.
 
MN6WS6, I am willing to send this car also. If you have more than one person who wants it on the same day, I'll help out. Free, of course.
 
Could I have it?
 
MN6WS6, I am willing to send this car also. If you have more than one person who wants it on the same day, I'll help out. Free, of course.

Could I have it?

If you two want to complete the deal, go ahead. I have 2 guys I'm waiting on replies for right now, and it's first come, first served, so xxchaosxx would get his much faster this way.
 
Man my loss! If it comes up again hit me up on PSN WoodGrane
 
Car sent to nfsroks1 since woodgrane was taken care of already.
 
Car sent to nfsroks1 since woodgrane was taken care of already.

I appreciate it man...as soon as i can get my gt5 to work properly ill send you some museum cards
 
Anybody for tonight? I'm open for one before reset (38 minutes away) and one after.
 
Back