RUF RGT-8 GT3 setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter aTTaX Johnson
  • 11 comments
  • 7,637 views
Messages
29
Germany
Germany
I got something new for you guys! We were having a difficult time to get fast with this one, but we managed it. :D

 
That's kind of the opposite of how I set mine up. The car is obviously under-damped by default, so the bump settings need a little love and it's generally good to go. How fast can you get on the leaderboard? I suggest you turn on the engineering HUD for your replays.
 
That's kind of the opposite of how I set mine up. The car is obviously under-damped by default, so the bump settings need a little love and it's generally good to go. How fast can you get on the leaderboard? I suggest you turn on the engineering HUD for your replays.

The lap which you can see in the video would have been #2 on the PC leaderboard. Unfortunately we don't have car specific leaderboards on console.^^
 
I got something new for you guys! We were having a difficult time to get fast with this one, but we managed it. :D


Ru using a wheel?
 
Settings look good but I don't like traction control. Turn it off and it will go much better.
Btw, I'm also using a controller.
 
Nice work... the first working tune for the RGT-8 I found.
 
I'll check this out when I retire...

To be honest: There are too much settings in projectcarssetups.eu and many of them are just useless.
 
The Best tune have i seen so far thanks 👍
 
Back