Ruf rgt gt3 handling.

Australia
Australia
rooster70
Hi guy's, just a question about the Ruf GT3s handling on straights, the thing accelerates great has a good top speed and corners awesome the only thing annoying me is how twitchy it is on the straights e.g. road America.
I'm using a controller so I understand the limitations they present. I don't really want to recalibrate the controller for one car as no other car does it.
Ive gone through the settings moved everything nothings fixed it, I accept this is a driving sim so I may not be able to alter the car's DNA however if someone has experienced this and fixed it I'd love to hear how, cheers.

Actually it's not to bad except for karts I've found.
I found a good Porsche GT3 tune, stiff front stabilizers and springs help numb the twitchyness .
The guy's in the tuning forum's here know their stuff. There we're about 6 cars I thought were undrivable. But with their tunes they are now very manageable.

I've spent a lot of time extensively setting up and driving each of the GT3 cars, and the Ruf is my favorite. I don't remember how I set it up exactly though.

Max the caster, go with a lower steering ratio, and increase the front toe. I use a controller, and most of my cars I run positive toe on the front (which is opposite of what you should really have) to reduce the twitchiness and severity of turn in.

Isnt everycar using the pad twitchy? I find PCars near on impossible with a pad with most cars.

Its not bad at all once you adjust your controller settings from the default settings. Yea it's terrible at default but once you adjust the settings to your liking then it feels great no matter what car you're driving.

Back