Ruf Rgt

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZeKillaOfDoom
  • 16 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
49
United States
Vermont
Messages
ZeKillaOfDoom
Okay, so here's the scoop... I'd really love this car with low miles in white...

And... I saw somewhere that someone had done something with GT4 and could customize the looks of cars... And I was wondering if someone had a white Rgt with the red stripe down the side saying Rgt... Or Gtr3 or what have you. Once again, this is only my poor memory trying to recall something that might be. THANKS!

I am willing to trade most anything... Have quite a lot of cars... And no, I don't have any birthday tickets.

Thank you again.
 
I have a white 1 with 17,429.3 miles, its a 2000 ruf rgt
 
Kick ass! What would you like for it?
 
Do u hav a Fx45?
 
wht cars are u willing to give up, im lookin for sumtin fast
 
anything faster?
 
yes the s7 will do, add me im on gt5 right now :)
 
Kk, one sec. I'll send it to you first.
 
Good Trade ! Thanks
 
Did you tune this? Or did you use a tune?
 
Back