Ruf ruf ruf ruf

  • Thread starter Thread starter muckerz504
  • 9 comments
  • 861 views
Messages
33
Messages
muckerz
RUF'S WTD IN ORIGINAL COLOURS . GOT ALL LVL TICKETS 5 ,9 ,12 etc a few YEAR TICKETS 1967 1970 2001 etc 2000+ paints . 920+ CARS. LOADS OF RARE COLLECTORS COLOURS CARS .LET ME KNOW ASAP.;)
 
I've got a ruf btr what would you be willing to trade for that?
 
got the yellow bird and the AWD one have to check on the name.
 
I have a ruf CTR2 '96 only 9,5km...
 
I have 1 of each model with 0/0/0, looking for an 90 ifinity gs and a 91 skyline gts 25 0/0/0 could be wrong on the each description of the cars cant totally remember right now
 
I have 1 of each model with 0/0/0, looking for an 90 ifinity gs and a 91 skyline gts 25 0/0/0 could be wrong on the each description of the cars cant totally remember right now

Lexus GS300 or Infiniti G20 sir.👍

Edit: Or G35.
 
'67 ticket for a black CTR2? I also have a yellow RGT but it's fully modded and tuned.
 
I got a fresh out the used 00' in a pretty nice blue (original color) if you want.
 
I have some rufs!
 
Back