RUF Sale, all stock must go!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 8 comments
  • 618 views
Messages
2,095
United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
Messages
madmike1986
Heres what I have:

RUF RGT (2000) 369BHP- Standard car, I've never driven it

RUF 3400S (2000) 290BHP- Standard car, I've never driven it

RUF CTR2 (1996) 505BHP- Standard car, I've never driven it Pending

RUF BTR (1986) 348BHP- Standard car, I've never driven it Pending


All these cars are fresh of the used lot, all have had oil changed and been washed, none have had engine or chassis rebuilds yet, however this can be arranged depending on the offer. Please note that doing so will significantly increase the asking price for each car, as the work more than doubles the original purchase price of the car!


Im looking for premium cars I dont have, shoot me some offers and we shall see!



Here are some of my other less commonly seen cars:

Caterham 7 fireblade- standard

Nismo 270R- standard

BMW M3 CSL- standard

BMW M3 GTR- standard
 
Last edited:
hi wat would you be after for the Caterham and the RUF RGT would you trade for a ford rs200 and a jag xj220
 
already got both of them im afraid...mostly after premiums
 
Interested in CTR2.
 
currently have an offer on the ctr im waiting on...will let ya know if it falls through
 
Want the RUF RGT. Anything I have catch your eye?
 
Want the RUF RGT. Anything I have catch your eye?

needing a nascar for the B-spec event.....?
 
update
 
Back