RUF to name a few

  • Thread starter Thread starter pasigiri
  • 2 comments
  • 769 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
330
Messages
pasigiri
Will PD EVER model late model RUFs?

http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/KAUnnA_0DAw/

Among others (McLaren P1, Konigsegg, late model Audi's, etc.). Sometimes I feel like Kaz puts the cars he feels he wants in the game. Not what fans would want necessarily.

Some of the greatest cars in automotive history have come out very recently and most of them aren't in the game. What's the car choosing process for PD?
 
Will PD EVER model late model RUFs?

http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/KAUnnA_0DAw/

Among others (McLaren P1, Konigsegg, late model Audi's, etc.). Sometimes I feel like Kaz puts the cars he feels he wants in the game. Not what fans would want necessarily.

Some of the greatest cars in automotive history have come out very recently and most of them aren't in the game. What's the car choosing process for PD?

Not a wish list. Just what is PD's rational/thinking when choosing a car to be in the game.
 
I'm not sure I understand the point of this, if its not an actual suggestion? Simply asking if they will add them is hardly a good foundation for a lengthy discussion. The obvious answer is "Who the hell knows what they are going to do, ever?"

I'm going to close this. If you want to talk about the idea of other RUFs, go and see if anyone has made a suggestion regarding them in the Suggestions forum. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back