What an awsome day. I went out to Motor Sport Ranch in Cressin, Texas this morning for the RUF / PCA club event. The rainfall was steady all day but that didn't prevent the cars from getting out on the track. The highlight of the event was checking out all the RUF cars & meeting Alois Ruf Jr. I should have brought my GT4 box for him to sign, I found out there a lot of people that really enjoy the game. Heres some photos of todays event.
I spoke to him briefly about his cars & welcoming him to Texas. I didn't ask him about GT4 though but I should have. I later spoke to some friends with TDM magazine & they told me he was honored to have his cars in the game. I thought about bringing out copy of GT4 to get it signed but that may have been a bit much.
I spoke to him briefly about his cars & welcoming him to Texas. I didn't ask him GT4 though I should have. I later spoke to some friends with TDM magazine & they told me he was honored to have his cars in the game.