Ruf..!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJGAIR
  • 10 comments
  • 934 views
Messages
101
Messages
MJGAIR
Now i know that RUF are in the Game, but im 92% through the game, and not seen 1,ive looked in Main Dealership,been in used Dealership a million times,never anything there and the Online Dealership, nothing there too.

Are they that rare or am i been blind? lol

I'm after the Yellowbird from 87" if anyone has it and wants to trade it, my PSN is MJGAIR

Cheers..
 
Rufs are pretty common in the UCD. Just exit in and out of a practice track until you find it if you really want it. It shouldn't take that long to find a Ruf, but it may take a while to find the specific one you're after.
 
I got 1 RGT and 2 Yellowbirds from used dealer. I guess you just have to keep looking there daily ;)
 
Try the marketplace. Just make a post saying what you're looking for and in no time at all you should have results.
 
im always in Used Car Dealership looking for old classics, just never seen RUF in the game what so ever " shrugs "
 
I have two BTR's one RGT, two CTR2's, a 3400S and a Yellowbird.

I luffs them :D

They arent all that rare, though the yellowbird is a bit on the expensive side (Nearly 200k o_O)
 
I have all the Rufs, once you buy one i found another will appear within a few cycles and again another a few cycles after, repeat until appetite sated.
 
What day are you on?
 
Are they that rare or am i been blind? lol

The latter. :sly:

I see RUF's quite often. I have seen a few Yellowbird, and even 2 CTRs in one line-up.
 
Back