Rules of "auto car reset" after a spin

• Thread starter MDJCM
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
More than once I've been spun around in a race, and then car goes to ghost. So I hold the brake to come to a standstill while off-track. Only to my horror to find out the game is t resetting me to track. So the. I have to turn myself around and I'm way back.

Does anyone know more about when the game won't auto-reset you? It's awful.

I thought it reset you if you were off track & ghosted and came to a stop.

My favourite is the last corner on Big Willow. Got nudged out onto the outside grass and then you are just flying along with no way to stop until you hit a dirt track barrier (There is a little track out there). I couldn't get back in time so got disqualified :(

I have figured that the best way to deal with that corner if you get knocked out is to just keep the foot in and make a bid for freedom, it resets you when you hit the jump on the outside.

No idea about anywhere else though, it just seems pretty random.

On Dragons Tail at the tight S uphill after the start/finish line, I lost traction and counter steered to correct but ended up in the sand at the top of the turn and was stuck, the car wouldn't even move and I wasn't getting reset, almost got booted from the race when I hit R and 1st gear repeatedly until I finally broke free.

Latest Posts

Back