Rumble bug broke my g29?

• Thread starter Mr Tree
  • 2 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Hey I encountered a bug where my g29 was rumbling like crazy in every corner. I quit the race. Since yesterday my g29 doesn't give any ffb when driving it's fine when not driving. I have tried on a laptop with raceroom same story once the car starts mpving no ffb.

I really think this rumble messed up my g29 and am hoping you guys can tell me if I did something else wrong. Can I brake it running standard settings racing for hours and 'pushing' the steer's capabilities? (As in when fighting a lot of feetback and rumble?)

Hey I encountered a bug where my g29 was rumbling like crazy in every corner. I quit the race. Since yesterday my g29 doesn't give any ffb when driving it's fine when not driving. I have tried on a laptop with raceroom same story once the car starts mpving no ffb.

I really think this rumble messed up my g29 and am hoping you guys can tell me if I did something else wrong. Can I brake it running standard settings racing for hours and 'pushing' the steer's capabilities? (As in when fighting a lot of feetback and rumble?)

Hi Mr Tree - this section of the site is almost dead - I suggest you cut and paste it into the Sim Racing Hardware section, near the bottom of the forum list - that is where the technical experts hang out!

Back