Rumface's Beginner Drifting Video

• Thread starter Rumface
  • 3 comments
Rumface
Here's my first attempt at some drifting for video:

Here's my second and third using specially set-up cars:

Any feedback would be great, I'm only just starting out so if any seasoned veterans could point out exactly what I should be doing I'd be grateful. I'm currently on the pad, although I do have a G25 but it is inconvenient to set-up and use for drifting, I do have time to use it now and again though.

That gs300 is strangley high...Try lowering it for bigger drifts with more angle.

It was completely stock. I used it to grasp how base cars react before I modified them, although I'm still not too sure what makes a good set.

Stiff rear suspension with a decent amount of travel on the front, sensitive LSD and a torque figure that ranges from 30 to 50 for cars weighing around 900 to 1200kg's, is what I've figured so far.

It was completely stock. I used it to grasp how base cars react before I modified them, although I'm still not too sure what makes a good set.

Stiff rear suspension with a decent amount of travel on the front, sensitive LSD and a torque figure that ranges from 30 to 50 for cars weighing around 900 to 1200kg's, is what I've figured so far.

I think you've got the hang of it.
Camber angle depends on the car and so does the anti roll.

Back