Rumor. Dirt 2.0 free with PS plus for april.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 11 comments
Klondike_rush
Seen a few rumors on reddit that Dirt rally 2.0 will be free with Playstation plus in april ( A long with Uncharted 4 )

Really hope its true :-)

Also hope its ok to post it here. In case anyone was about to buy it, they might hold on for a few days.

Seen a few rumors on reddit that Dirt rally 2.0 will be free with Playstation plus in april ( A long with Uncharted 4 )

Really hope its true :-)

Also hope its ok to post it here. In case anyone was about to buy it, they might hold on for a few days.
It's on playstation access YouTube channel.

Presumably this is just the basic game - and then you can buy DLC? Ive never been bothered to get a game through psplus before. Do you get to keep it even if your subscription lapses?

Presumably this is just the basic game - and then you can buy DLC? Ive never been bothered to get a game through psplus before. Do you get to keep it even if your subscription lapses?
Yes it will be base game. You cant keep the game once your sub expires, but it will be available again when you re sign up. Also if you don't think you want PSN games then I would suggest to at least add them to your library so you can download them at a later date.

If you download the game and your subscription lapses you have the game. When it lapses you can't go online. Once you put the game in your download list like he said you have it forever so might as well download it just in case you want it. But if you fully download it then it's on your system. It doesn't get automatically deleted when your sub runs out.

I'm gonna get it because it's another racing sim. How is it with the Logitech G29? I hope there isn't too much clipping

If you download the game and your subscription lapses you have the game. When it lapses you can't go online.

...which considering DR2.0, is going to be the vast majority of the modes, My Team functionality, and Career mode especially. Really doesn't seem like a good look for a game that is essentially always-online to put it as a free game of the month, but what do I know. Then again, considering how Racenet ***** itself whenever any sort of stress is put on the server, and has been the case for a good chunk of DiRT games this generation, chances are you'll be playing offline more often then not, no matter which way you slice the onion.

Uncharted 4 and Dirt 2.0 are next months.

It was leaked by Sony themselves by accident
Had the trailer and everything and since went private.

So yes it is true.
And will remain free as long as you keep an active sub.

[QUOTE="DesertPenguin, post: 13057032, member: 290822"]If you download the game and your subscription lapses you have the game. When it lapses you can't go online. Once you put the game in your download list like he said you have it forever so might as well download it just in case you want it. But if you fully download it then it's on your system. It doesn't get automatically deleted when your sub runs out.

I'm gonna get it because it's another racing sim. How is it with the Logitech G29? I hope there isn't too much clipping[/QUOTE]
Hmmm really? I could have sworn my PSN games all had padlocks on when my sub expired.

Yeah, @DesertPenguin is incorrect. Free monthly PS+ games are unavailable if your PS+ subscription runs out.

If you buy a game that has a PS+ discount on it, then you still have that game if your subscription runs out.

So technically it's not quite a free game.
You still need to pay $60 a year for it.
Making it a $2.50 game. (If you buy both games offered by PS)
Making it a $5 game (If only buying one)

So technically it's not quite a free game.
You still need to pay $60 a year for it.
Making it a $2.50 game. (If you buy both games offered by PS)
Making it a $5 game (If only buying one)
No, it's not free because you also need a PS4 and a telly, and don't forget all the money your parents spent on you to get you this far.

Back