Run Fo- Ronnie!, Run!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PublicSecrecy
  • 3 comments
  • 485 views

PublicSecrecy

(Banned)
Messages
1,488
Has anyone seen this movie Run Ronnie Run? This is quite possibly one of the funnyest movies I've seen in a long time. If you liked Beavis and Butthead, or South Park, you will absolutely love Run Ronnie Run. Basically, it's about this redneck hillybilly who's always getting drunk and arrested, when this one inventor sees him and realises it would make a great reality show. Ronnie however evenutally loses his wife (theyve been married and divorced like 8 times since they were 12- together) and he is forced to clean up his act to get her back. Unfortunately, he is stinking rich, dumb as a doornail, and has a Budweiser girl and a mansion that he mistaked for a museum. I highly recommend many people watch this movie, and if not for the comedy, then for the endless cameos (Ben Stiller, a depressed Jeff Goldblum and many others) a little asian child with huge feet.
 
After "Welcome to Mulletville," I think I will lay off of the hick movies for a while.
 
You'd be WAY farther ahead to get ahold of the DVDs for seasons 1-4 of HBO's 'Mr Show with Bob & David'. It's hands-down the smartest American comedy show I've ever seen, featuring many of the same castmembers as Run Ronnie Run. The movie was an drawn-out, overwritten, overproduced, overedited pile of garbage compared to the original Ronnie Dobbs sketches on Mr Show. IMO, the only reason to watch it is Jack Black's horrendous(ly funny) cameo.
 
Kick her in the...
 
Back