• 21 comments

kroks4250

(Banned)
Canada
Thunder bay/Ont
kroks4250
kroks4250
Hello
I would like to Host a few mini Comps of a 'Run what you brung" theme.
They will include whatever car you like anywhere from a Levin to a Viper.
They will have a 650 horsepower limit and slight restrictions
DodgeViperSRT10ACR11.jpg

VS
Autumn+Ring+Mini.jpg

Room Setup
All aids off except abs
Grip reduction will Be on real
Tire wear will Be on
FR only
CH only

The first one will be On Thursday Jan 26 at 7pm EST
Track will be Road course indy on this section
good1.png
[/IMG]

I Think new team threads spamming is over but now they're spamming comps there are already over 10 or something

I was asking people and this seemed the easiest and then I'll ask a moderator to delete it after

I Think new team threads spamming is over but now they're spamming comps there are already over 10 or something

Most of the comps aren't actually happening, people just put them there to take up space.

Did I say that was a levin no I just said a levin to a viper and who the **** do ppl care about **** like that I just wanted to host a comp but I guess I'll not host it since to everyone its so gay

I believe so I just don't get it why people can't just have fun they always critize everything

Did I say that was a levin no I just said a levin to a viper and who the **** do ppl care about **** like that I just wanted to host a comp but I guess I'll not host it since to everyone its so gay

That is no way to act as a comp host. I'd watch what you are typing because if you don't, you may come unstuck.

I also noticed your signature, whats that about?

Tone down a notch homie. Gotta be able to criticism if you're a host. Its tough. Ill help if you want.

I'll just scrap this and post it in the drop 5 mini comp page I already asked a moderator to delete it

I do like the idea kroks however I don't like the horsepower max. It seems that its too high for a RWYB though. 500 and it would be 👍

That's for imput and I will change it to that but it is going to be not on this date I will remake it

A RWYB sesh would be great, but a comp? Maybe run some battle runs at a meet or something, just make it chilled and relaxed.

We should re-awaken the D-Max matsuri.

Comps end in arguments and fights, sesh's end in great nights.

Back