Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,590 comments
I am sure banning LGBT groups will make gays go away and not be an issue at all.
The exact same way that making speedometers on cars only go up to 55 mph totally and absolutely stopped people from speeding back in the 1970's. If you can't see it then it doesn't exist!

LGBT is extremists organisation in RF since now. At the same time, there isn't a thing like "LGBT organisation", so none could use appeal procedure. For using LGBT symbols you will be put in jail for 12+ years. Before, similar case was АУЕ which is prison related doctrine used by gangs.

Fascism at its finest.
Police raids in gay clubs. Visitors were undressed and photographed, most likely for future blackmail.

W T F. Mass murderer and man behind the Uyghur genocide.
It is pretty distasteful, to say the least. However, the Time Person of the Year is not an award, but an acknowledgement of influence, for better or for worse. Hitler has been TPOTY, and Stalin twice. That said, I think in this day and age, the whole TPOTY concept ought to be mindful of giving credence of any type to people like Xi Jinping or Putin.

Last edited:
Time POTY was a novel idea at first but in the information era of maximum publicity of, and interest in, murderers, rapists and all sorts of horrible people the intent, however different the order of magnitude is with politicians or dictators, doesn't match with today's society.

He was almost hanging at light poll few months ago.
Good. I hope this means he'll stop trying to influence polls in other countries now.

Maybe he will go on to hang at a light pole Mussolini style.

Last edited:
Haven't seen or heard a lot from the midget or his sheep ****ing bearded gimp lately though.

Perhaps the hospital visit messages had more truth to them than the media wants to report?

Haven't seen or heard a lot from the midget
Nah, he talking nonsense every week. Its so boring that none care.
sheep ****ing bearded gimp
He busy with organising 15th medal for his 15yo son. Bastard beat Koran-burner in prison on camera and getting medals from Russian muslim regions constantly.
trying to influence polls
Whole situation with polls exaggerated. RF fueling extremists to create chaos and using bribes, not doing some magic .

It is pretty distasteful, to say the least. However, the Time Person of the Year is not an award, but an acknowledgement of influence, for better or for worse. Hitler has been TPOTY, and Stalin twice. That said, I think in this day and age, the whole TPOTY concept ought to be mindful of giving credence of any type to people like Xi Jinping or Putin.
It feels like they could probably do with having Positive Impact Person of the Year and Negative Impact Person of the Year or something like that. I mean, it's still mostly ******** but at least it would put a bit more context around the choice. It's not an award but it feels a lot like it, it's presented a lot like it and I think a lot of people treat it like it is one.

pq3u8f5nvg4c1.jpeg

School shooting in Bryansk - 2 dead, 6 injured. 14 y.o girl did that with fathers shotgun.

Daily reminder that war poisoning whole society, not just directly killing people.

Last edited:
Navalniy is out of reach for 3 days. Prison saying that its caused by maintenance in electrical grid. Also, yesterday Navalniy team published plan for "elections" - vote for anyone who isn't Putler.

Navalniy is out of reach for 3 days. Prison saying that its caused by maintenance in electrical grid. Also, yesterday Navalniy team published plan for "elections" - vote for anyone who isn't Putler.
I doubt if Putler were to not get 99% of the vote. If he were to somehow lose, he would make Trump's "rigged" claims look cute. He won't step aside in a civil manner.

Last edited:
I doubt if Putler were to not get 99% of the vote. If he were to somehow lose, he would make Trump's "rigged" claims look cute. He won't step aside in a civil manner.
Change from authoritarian regime to democracy is more likely to happen after election. Incumbent could say he has 99%, but more important does people(and elites) believe in these results.

Btw, Putler said he will participate, slightly more than 3 months to go. "Elections" on 15th of March.

Fighting neonazis with neonazis wasn't enough. Guess, letting Satanist/cannibals out of prison is also part of plan. ****Ing 1984.
"They didn't touch our borders, so let's create hell on their land so we can protect ourselves from the satanists and let our soldiers die with horrible deaths."

Back