RX-7 Spirit-R Type-A (FD-gen, ’02 drift setup HELP

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 6 comments
Kazakhstan
England
Since getting GT5 setting up the car to drift is pretty much completely different compared to the basic setups in GT5 prologue. I would be really grateful if you could give me a set up for the rx-7 spirit -r type A
cheers

Since getting GT5 setting up the car to drift is pretty much completely different compared to the basic setups in GT5 prologue. I would be really grateful if you could give me a set up for the rx-7 spirit -r type A
cheers

I've posted this on the "Budget drift cars" thread

I can drift the FD stock on comfort softs, but try starting out with about 350HP and 2nd stage lightening. I only use the height adjustable sports kit, so just try different heights and stiffnesses. Hope this helped, and I would definitely recommend upgrading your HP after you're comfortable with the car's behavior.

I can drift the FD stock on comfort softs, but try starting out with about 350HP and 2nd stage lightening. I only use the height adjustable sports kit, so just try different heights and stiffnesses. Hope this helped, and I would definitely recommend upgrading your HP after you're comfortable with the car's behavior.

WOOOOOOAH, this was my first ever post lol. Takes me back.
Cheers for your help but I think i'm a bit more seasoned driftwise than I was back then.👍

Back