Rx-8 Question

Messages
10
Is it possible to get anything but yellow for the I-B prize car? Other than Arcade mode. I dont want to waste alot of time resetting and redoing the last test if it is impossible.
 
Thats the Rx-8 concept I that you win in the Special Conditions Hall. I want to know about the Concept II from the I-B Licence tests. They aren't the same car.
 
loudfastandhard
Thats the Rx-8 concept I that you win in the Special Conditions Hall. I want to know about the Concept II from the I-B Licence tests. They aren't the same car.

Oh.

Well, I don't know for sure then but I'm pretty sure it would be more than one color for that car.
 
Yeah, I don't know either. Seems like it should be possible to win a different color, since you can choose different colors for the car in Arcade mode. I hope so, because I like the car. I hate that ugly yellow color!

Thanks though
 
loudfastandhard
Someone has to know the answer. Help me out

I would but I'm going to bed.... why don't you just try it and see what happens? It's not like you have to save...
 
I have a yellow concept RX-8 and I'm afraid it's just the Concept II.
 
kennythebomb
I would but I'm going to bed.... why don't you just try it and see what happens? It's not like you have to save...


I've tried it five or six times. Always yellow
 
its just yellow. go scout at the car in arcade mode. 1 colour, compared to the concept I's 5 ish i think
 
Sorry to go noob at this, but since this is the "RX-8 Question" thread:

Is that nice "Evo Puaple" color (a silvery chameleon purple color) that was available in GT3 possible in GT4?
 
I've only had a yellow Concept II, but there are (from memory, and I'm drunk...) 5 colours for this car in arcade mode. But it looks like you can only win yellow.

Never looked for "Evo Puaple"(???), Pupik, so I just don't know. Sorry. Have some Jack Daniels...
 
FastEddie12
Never looked for "Evo Puaple"(???), Pupik, so I just don't know. Sorry. Have some Jack Daniels...
No thanks, just had some lager. Remember: Liquor first, then beer!

"Puaple" was one of those "Caribra" moments by PD in GT3; it was one of my favorite car colors in the game. I think it was the (random) prize car was available for winning the Amateur / GT World Champs in that or black mica.

I'm guessing it's N/A for GT4, since I haven't seen a PhotoMode pic of it yet.
 
Back