RX7 LM Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhys159
  • 13 comments
  • 1,011 views
Messages
824
United Kingdom
England
Messages
rhys159
I got a Mazda RX7 LM Race Car. Does anyone want? Note: It has UCD miles
 
No one wants it?
 
orange i think
 
What do you want for it??? An R8 LMS Playstation??? Can trade now...
 
Hello! Would you like a R8 LMS Race car for it??? Color is Jetblau Metallic :)

BTW Can you confirm it's an orange one??? I've wanted and orange RX7 LM ever since GT4 :)
 
Sorry, I already have a Team Playstation R8 and yes it is orange
 
Sorry, I already have a Team Playstation R8

What else do you need? I have a Nissan GT-R GT Academy??
 
Ok! Would you like the Jetblau R8 MS for it? :)
 
Molieg: I don't really need another R8 LMS, you got any other cars?

RUstAu Si: Is it 0 miles?
 
Well... here's what I have...

PREMIUM:

FERRARI F10
GT BY CITROEN RACE CAR
CALSONIC IMPUL GTR
LEXUS PETRONAS GTR
TAKATA NSX '06
PEUGEOT 908 TEAM TOTAL
MAZDA 787B
CASTROL SUPRA '97
ALFA ROMEO TZ2 CARROZZARA DI ZAGATO
FERRARI 330 P4
JAGUAR XJ13
FORD MARK IV
PAGANI ZONDA R

STANDARD:

VW NARDO
XJ220 ROAD CAR
R8 LMS RACE CAR JETBLAU METALLIC/DAYTONAGRAU METALLIC/BRILLIANROT METALLIC/JETBLAU METALLIC
FORD GT CONCEPT '02
BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR
R8 LMS RACE CAR PLAYSTATION
CAMARO RACE CAR
SUZUKI ESCUDO
LISTER STORM V12
FORD GT LM RACE CAR GULF & SPEC II RACE CAR
BENTLEY SPEED 8
PENNZOIL NISMO GTR

+ 10 million credits...

All of these cars have miles btw...
 
I can get you an F2007 tomorrow for an Orange RX7 Race Car.
 
Molieg: You have yourself a deal for the 908

Cutch_22: Thanks, but no
 
Ok! 908 for the RX7 LM :)

PM sent!

Cheers! ;)
 
Back