RX7 vs Skyline Mountain Battle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabkicks
  • 5 comments
  • 1,007 views
Messages
5,611
Messages
Gabkicks
Messages
GabkicksX
Does anyone know where i can find a higher quality version of that 8mb RX7 vs Skyline mountain drift battle? or at least more of em. I also found one w/ a 86 that seems to be made by the same people?? anybody know who they are and where i can get more??!!
 
I mean real life genious... Jesus ****ing christ these newbs are annoying me.
 
I think I know what you are talking about..!

Is it like a blue rx-7 versus a r32 I think?

A guy in the rx-7 creams everytime the guys drift!

is it this one?
 
Nope.. the FC RX-7 was white and so was the r32 i couldnt tell if it was a gts or gtr.. but from the way the thing was oversteering im guessing gts and the mountain attack was late at night... no traffic at all. The video was really crappy quality, low rez. but the driving was top notch. You could get it off Kazzaa or ares easily. But i'm wondering who made the vid or at least where i could see more!!!
 
yeah its a small vid with the camera kinda diagonalish.

the sound is REALLY quiet too.
 
Back