RX8 LM car sound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 14 comments
  • 1,183 views
Messages
932
United States
Peoria, AZ, USA
Messages
MattZR1_81
I noticed the other day on this car, the only thing you really hear on it is the transmission whine? I know it is a rotary engine, but seriously, I can't hear any engine noise whatsoever. Either that or it is so faint that the tranny whine just overpowers it.

Any of you notice this on other cars or this car in general too?
 
You mean in the Dream Car Championship? Yes, for some reason the car is glitched in that race.

When you actually view the demonstration before you buy it the engine makes noise, though.
 
You mean in the Dream Car Championship? Yes, for some reason the car is glitched in that race.

When you actually view the demonstration before you buy it the engine makes noise, though.

LOL, that is funny....come to think of it, it was that race on Le Sarthe where I noticed it in Dream Car Championship. No sound whatsoever, just tranny whine.

So in other races you will hear the engine just fine then?
 
I'm not sure I've ever heard a tranny whine...
 
Transmission bro...get you mind out of the gutter lol.:lol:

I know what you meant, don't worry. I was just being immature :lol:
 
I'm not sure I've ever heard a tranny whine...

All F.C.T. equipped cars have the whine, some can only be heard while looking backward (viper srt-10)
 
It was joke, a play on words. I guess you didn't get it.
 
oh, now i get it, LOL :)
 
Back