Ryosuke_Gumna's carshop

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryosuke_Gumna
  • 12 comments
  • 1,166 views
Messages
2,028
Messages
RyosukeGunma
Messages
Tau88
I need these following cars...

- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71
- RUF BTR
- Spoon Civic Type R EK9
- Spoon Integra Type R DC2
- Mazda RX-7 Bathurst Type R
- Toyota 2000GT
- Honda NSX Type S Zero 1999 (color purple preferably)

Some cars I trade.
- Toyota Aristo 1991
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG (brand new)
- Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
- Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 Tuned
- Honda Civic Sir-II EG6 '91
- Toyota Vitz U Euro Sport Edition '00
- Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car '87
- Acura DN-X Concept '02
- Daihatsu Midget II D type '98
- Citroen 2CV Type A '54
- Opel Speedster Turbo '00
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
- Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78
- Mazda MX-Crossport Concept '05
- Nismo Skyline GT-R R32 S-Tune
- Nismo 350Z RS 2005
 
Last edited:
I have a 500Hp. Rx7 I want to trade. Offer?
 
Actually, I want stock car preferably or very light tuned cars, sorry.
 
Alrighty. Thanks anyways.

If you change your mind, and would like a 10,000rpm, 700bhp NSX-R... you know where to find me. ;)
 
Bump... I need more cars.
 
I have a Spoon Integra DC2 for you. Let me know what you got. Only think I might be interested in is the Merc C63.

Edit, I have a BTR as well, but I'm gonna need something good for it. Not gonna give it up easy.
 
Last edited:
What's a BTR?

That's the second person mentioning it and I can't recall it, neither can google!

Edit; Looks kinda like the yellowbird CTR?
 
Alrighty. Thanks anyways.

If you change your mind, and would like a 10,000rpm, 700bhp NSX-R... you know where to find me. ;)

Who doesn't need a 10,000 rpm 700bhp car?
 
I just. Bought a bathhurst type r innocent blue in color... pm me
 
I have a Rx-7 bathurst stock check link in sig.
 
Back