S-10 with Corvette Tuned Z06 (settings)

• Thread starter MrMaupie
  • 0 comments
I've been trying s-10 for a week now with the GT and Amuse but wasn't getting even close.

I've read a set up somewhere else for the Corvette Tuned Z06 and that works pretty well but still not enough fo me. That guy claimed to goten gold with these settings. But i am managing place 4 and 5 and if the line up is right (aim for Blitz, Art Morrissons and Mine's at the front places when starting a race) i think i can get bronze which is what i am aiming for right now.

In one race the nr 3 had 11.00 total time so it should be possible with these settings since i already beat that time in another race. but other times when the line up is not right the nr 3 has a 10.48 time which i will never beat :-/ The car is very very stable and accelarates very fast. Once you have driven s10 about 30 times like men you get a feel of where to pass other cars

Give it a try and feedback please as i think the tuning can be better maybe.

Best total time 10.57
Best lap time 2.07.05

I am doing this by head but am pretty sure the settings i use are

Put ASM and TC and steerhelp off

power (tweak max power with PP left)
weight (between 94 and 98)
dwn force 10/20

height -6/-6
springs 6/6
damper 6/6
toe -0.04/0.00
camber 2.0/1.0
brake balance 7/3
steering angle 46
ABS 3
Transmission : set last gear to 3000 (all the way left) and first 3 gears also all the way left for god accelaration

i will keep trying since with these settings i am faster than with the GT LM and Amuse. The car is easier to control, i am having real trouble in controlling the GT LM and don't have a good tuning for the Amuse on s10 (tried some but can't get faster than 2.10 - 2.09 laps)

Back