- 5,161

- Massachusetts
I've been quite lazy doing all the S-Class events (I only have 1 left finally!). I think I was holding them off because I'm sad to see there are no more new and different Career Mode events for me after this. My question about these events is, are they always going to be the same? For instances, I just completed the Spa 24 Minute Challenge. If I do it again, will I start off with some rain, then it lets up a little bit, but then it gets dark, then it gets rainy again, then the rain slows a little bit, then the sun comes up, then the rain picks up, then the race is over...
Does GT at least randomize the rain duration and intensity throughout the event each time you participate in it? Nightime driving isn't my favorite thing especially when mixed with rain. But, if I know there will at least be a little variety - maybe I'll catch a day when the rain isn't too bad - it will encourage me to re-run the event. I did the Ascari 10 Lap Challenge for the second time tonight (and I hate that track) because I knew it woud be a better challenge if I used a lesser car than I did the first time.
So, what's the word on these S-Class events that try to simulate 24 Hours with rain?
Does GT at least randomize the rain duration and intensity throughout the event each time you participate in it? Nightime driving isn't my favorite thing especially when mixed with rain. But, if I know there will at least be a little variety - maybe I'll catch a day when the rain isn't too bad - it will encourage me to re-run the event. I did the Ascari 10 Lap Challenge for the second time tonight (and I hate that track) because I knew it woud be a better challenge if I used a lesser car than I did the first time.
So, what's the word on these S-Class events that try to simulate 24 Hours with rain?