S License - Still ain’t got mine yet any help ?

• Thread starter Danboss87
  • 29 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi I’m from the UK so EMEA region, I got 86th in region and 9th in manufacture so I meet the requirements for star player, but I still haven’t had a notification and also if I try register online it says I don’t yet meet requirements can anyone help ?

thanks

Hi I’m from the UK so EMEA region, I got 86th in region and 9th in manufacture so I meet the requirements for star player, but I still haven’t had a notification and also if I try register online it says I don’t yet meet requirements can anyone help ?

thanks
I tried to re-register mine and it said I didn't meet the criteria - well I bloody did meet the criteria! (86th region :odd:, 5th Manu). Not sure if it'll just pop the form up again once the next set of FIAs are scheduled, after all, the FIAs are what S rank is really for

These are the requirements by region. I’m in NA and got my notification when I signed in on Monday. :)

204DB0B3-B6BE-478B-9E57-B83003B31FAD.jpeg

AA3452F0-EE47-4196-9E9E-A20020825622.jpeg

I tried to re-register mine and it said I didn't meet the criteria - well I bloody did meet the criteria! (86th region :odd:, 5th Manu). Not sure if it'll just pop the form up again once the next set of FIAs are scheduled, after all, the FIAs are what S rank is really for

how long after last season did form pol up in game the next day or like a week later ?

how long after last season did form pol up in game the next day or like a week later ?
Think it was next time I clicked on Sport mode - which to be fair I haven't done since the season ended! I tried to re-register through the website though so maybe that could be the issue. Or it could be a Manufacturers thing as @stpatty hasn't had theirs. I didn't do any Nations races and both @Pigems and @watto79 qualified through Nations (Pigems through both I think - have to put that in before he brings it up!!:lol:)

Last edited:
Yeah just checking the screenshots I took for proof - it was after clicking on Sport Mode, it was at some point a few days after the last season ended. Seems strange if it's a Manufacturer-only problem.

Think it's just a little glitch, another guy I know just did Manu and he's not back at S rank either. Clicked onto Sport mode and there was no message in there to sign up. Would think they'll sort it out pretty soon

thanks

If you met all of the criteria, and did all of the following (via the website), then it is probably a bug:

1. Go to the Gran Turismo website on your laptop/PC/etc.
2. Select the GT Sport tab
3. Select the 'Community' tab
4. You will need to log in with your PSN/SEN account details if you aren't already logged in
5. Once you're logged in, go to the 'Activity Feed' tab - you should see a 'Star Player' box within your activity feed
6. Select that and follow the prompts
7. Once that is done, you should be updated to DR S fairly quickly

Just throwing that out there as I had no notification in-game and had to register again via the website, but it is now all sorted for me.

Last edited:
If you met all of the criteria, and did all of the following (via the website), then it is probably a bug:

1. Go to the Gran Turismo website on your laptop/PC/etc.
2. Select the GT Sport tab
3. Select the 'Community' tab
4. You will need to log in with your PSN/SEN account details if you aren't already logged in
5. Once you're logged in, go to the 'Activity Feed' tab - you should see a 'Star Player' box within your activity feed
6. Select that and follow the prompts
7. Once that is done, you should be updated to DR S fairly quickly

Just throwing that out there as I had no notification in-game and had to register again via the website, but it is now all sorted for me.

This worked for me

Assuming its just a glitch for some people? I had mine pop up a couple days after the season finished when i clicked on sport mode in game. All went through as normal.

Last edited:
I've tried going on through the website a few times and it says this account does not meet the requirements each time.

Nothing for me either, and the link on the website still returns the ineligible message. Pretty poor stuff to be honest.

No, same here. It is 'only' a badge for this season though so doubt they'll rectify it now

Just have to get it again
After literally thousands of hours and races the only way I was getting mine was through an exhibition or an off-season. Fortunately I got what it and was immensely proud of that regardless of the circumstances. I improved my standing the following season, and should have it again. I feel for people who might have missed their one chance for the rank. With an official season coming up after this one I imagine the aliens will be out to take all the top spots, so I'm probably never getting the chance again.

After literally thousands of hours and races the only way I was getting mine was through an exhibition or an off-season. Fortunately I got what it and was immensely proud of that regardless of the circumstances. I improved my standing the following season, and should have it again. I feel for people who might have missed their one chance for the rank. With an official season coming up after this one I imagine the aliens will be out to take all the top spots, so I'm probably never getting the chance again.
The aliens would have taken all their positions anyway. If you've done it once by finishing 6th for Nissan you'll be able to do it again, have faith 👍

Last edited:
Back