S.S Competition - Week 2 CLOSED

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 47 comments
I'll give this a go in the morning, do you want me to PM you the BB code or the link to it in my Flickr so you can take it from there?

Shooting pics of a nice compact car... as we speak! Heading to your PM box in a few hours ;)

Ok, done. Hope I make it to the poll ^^

Last edited:
Well at least it sounds like there's a few entries now:tup:

Not sure if mine really fit the thinking of the comp, but hey, its a compact car so we'll see how it goes........I really enjoyed shootin pics for this comp, made a refreshing change, nice one bmxmitch:)

Have been busy this week - hope to get an entry in before closing. Still think this comp is a good idea.

looks gooood now! Lots of great entries received in the last 2 days! :D

now its going to be hard........

when will the poll be up?
cant wait to see what people have entered.

I'm going to ride my bike now and choose the Entries when I'm back home. Fezz should get them in around 4 hours or so! ;) So the poll should be up at afternoon (if Fezz got the time there...)

And guys, nice pics so far. Got alot of great entries in the last few days. Its harder to choose from than I thought!:nervous:

later:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Poll should be up tonight some time, I'm out tonight from 7pm GMT till about 11 so it should be up before midnight 👍

Entrys sent to Fezz!

poll should be up soon. ;)

And it was damn hard to pic the Top 10. Lots of good entries! Looks like the theme was a good choice in the end! ;)

Back