S.Vettel challenge help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie-C
  • 4 comments
  • 1,978 views
Messages
1,383
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
GTP_JamieC2311
I'm aware that there has probably been about a million posts about this but I'm struggling. I've golded everything in the game so far and this is the only thing I'm stumped at.

So far,

Bronze at Nurburgring
Gold at Monza
Nothing at Suzuka

I'm not using any assists at all, will turning them on help me out at all? I can't imagine it will but what did you use to get gold?

Also any videos of getting gold about here?

Sorry and thanks :lol:
 
Do you already have an X1? If yes, I'd take it to Suzuka and Nurburgring and practice practice practice. Get used to how much throttle you can lay down and where.

As far as TCS/ASM etc, I find them useful, but it depends on your driving style, I know some people who are happier with them off. Try a few different settings while you practice.
 
Yea one of my friends duplicated me one. Tried practicing as well :lol:

I usually drive with all aids off as I'm quicker but the odd time aids have helped me be quicker, but I'm not loosing traction, understeering or oversteering so I can't see aids helping me, I'm just not fast enough :lol:

Its the only thing I've left to gold + Endurance races.
 
Cheers for the link to the vids, helped me a lot!

Now have gold on the Nurburgring one, just have the Suzuka one to do now, which I'm not looking forward too with all them gravel traps :lol:
 
Back