S.vettel challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALMIGHTYNIBBE
  • 10 comments
  • 2,459 views
Messages
8
Messages
ALMIGHTYNIBBE
Could someone give me any specific infos for Sebastian Vettel challenge last race ( suzuka one ) ? I dont get nowhere near the time with a controller. I get times like 2:17:200. So is there any settings which would easier it ?
 
Skid Recovery Force will make you quicker, but most people have said it is practically impossible to do with a controller, I think it probably is possible given enough practice.

Do a search though as I doubt doubt many others will like to post here as they'll see it as just repeating the same stuff over and over.
 
I've bronzed Monza, can barely complete two whole laps of the other two, let alone quick enough.

All bronze is possible with a controller but I've not seen any proof that anyone has golded all three with a controller, it seems impossible to me, the analogue stick isn't responsive enough.
 
I've been busting at these all week, and I'm no closer now to beating them now, than I was when I first started. :(

I bow down to those who have completed these challenges with a controller, or even the wheel.
 
Yeah 2:17 is a good time! You're not far off the bronze time, I just bronzed all of them today after a fair amount of effort. I can't see how even silver is possible at the moment, let alone gold. Monza is the easiest of the three because you can cut parts of the chicanes.
 
I have bronze on all 3 with a logitech wheel. It was an extreme effort to get that. At first it was fun to attempt it, but now it seems more bother than reward. they made it too hard because the times seem impossible to reach. I've chatted with some people here on these boards who claim to have gotten all golds, but when I ask questions about what strategy to use to win gold it gets almost funny. They all say to adjust the downforce and gear settings and stuff. The problem is you can't. You can do traction control, A.S.M., stuff like that, but no mechanical settings can be changed. Sorry to rant but stop lying if you can't help. Btw I hear P.D. is emailing out forums to help make the game better with advise from the community. Well EVERYONE better tell them to lighten up on the times.
 
Controlling an X1 with the DS3 is easy (Although I have not unlocked the Chalenge--yet.)...You just need a track wide enough for it!
 
Turn everything off except Skid recovery force and ABS which should be set to 1. Use Manual transmission

Getting gold on the first two is possible, (I myself have a gold on Monza) no one has gotten above bronze on Suzuka with the controller to my knowledge.
 
Controlling an X1 with the DS3 is easy (Although I have not unlocked the Chalenge--yet.)...You just need a track wide enough for it!

Controlling the car is quite easy.
Pushing it to its very limit consistently for two laps is not.:scared:
 
Instrumental
Turn everything off except Skid recovery force and ABS which should be set to 1. Use Manual transmission

Getting gold on the first two is possible, (I myself have a gold on Monza) no one has gotten above bronze on Suzuka with the controller to my knowledge.

Thanks I'll try that. Tbh nurburing and monza was easy to get on bronze but suzuka is tough for me.
 
Could someone give me any specific infos for Sebastian Vettel challenge last race ( suzuka one ) ? I dont get nowhere near the time with a controller. I get times like 2:17:200. So is there any settings which would easier it ?
SEARCH. There is quite a bit of info on GTPlanet and one or two have given out some valuable tips on lines, braking and steering.
 
Back