S. Vettel X1/2010 - Your best results so far?

Messages
32
Messages
OmnipotenceZERO
The S. Vettel X1 challenges are obviously the hardest challenges in GT5.:dunce: I've been searching the forums to see who has achieved the best results so far; By now, I've achieved a Silver-Gold-Silver in the challenges, both silvers are less than 0.4 seconds away from the Golden time. I'll be having more attempts some days later, as I want to level up more for now. I'm currently at A-Spec level 34. Please post your results! I'm very curious to see what the prize for the A-Spec Gold-Gold-Gold is! If the all-bronze gives us the S.Vettel, the all-Silver gives us a stock X2010, then what would the all-Gold give us? :odd: I'm thinking, maybe it has more customizable parts and the freedom to change the color anytime we want. I have two X2010s now, and none of them can be painted in other color.:indiff: And if you did get the all-Silver prize i.e. the Stock X2010, please tell us the color aswell, since it seems to be kind of random for different people. I got mine in a very dark Green, looks almost like black. I'm aiming for a Black one so I'll be buying one by tomorrow! :sly:
 
Last edited:
I raced in it with my DS3 and for thus far i cant reach silver.
Staying on track is very hard allready.

First going to unlock it with b-spec @35 to get used to the car.
 
Blue RedBull X1 S.Vettel is for Bronze
Black painted RedBull X1 with number 1 on rear wing is for Silver
Carbon RedBull Prototype is for Gold.

Also there is like 1.000.000 exp points for all 3 Golds.

And 4th one also Blue RedBull X1 S.Vettel is for reaching level 35 in B-Spec mode.

redbull1.jpg
 
awsome, i cant get the challenge done with my ds3 :S waiting for lvl 35bspec =)
 
Just bronzes so far and only just too - I haven't gone back to it since earning the car but eventually will as I'm getting used to it now.

Its a fun car around the High Speed Ring especially with Skid Control on as it can nearly go flat out all way round - Just the 2 corners after the bridge you have to slow down to about 180mph to take them :P

It basically is one of them Tron bikes!
 
got gold on all three... 0.2 seconds inside the gold time... took some tries but got it was worth it... Red Bull X2010 Prototype... and 2 other X2010's...
 
I stopped at bronze as that was all I needed to get the car. I may go back later and see if I can do better but for now bronze will do.
 
Can't get it though a-spec because i'm old and my reflexes are getting slow. Will have to let b-spec bob get it for me.
 
Those are easy, go to Trae Market and beg for it :) Just like a lots of those guys without passion for the game.
 
Sound a bit bitter there mate? but seriously im only 25 a-spec, I presume you win them later on?
 
Managed Bronze on Monza and Nurburgring with a DS3. Couldnt do Suzuka with a DS3.
So I borrowed a friends G25 and it took just ew tries to bronze the whole thing.

With a little bit of practice and a G25, silver seem very doable.
 
My best lap on Monza is 1:06.xxx, full 2 at 2:11.425. Best lap on Nurb is 1:11.xxx, cant finish too. Controller FTL.
 
Back