A arseneH Messages 171 Messages arseneh Feb 13, 2011 #1 I can give you any premium car. If you want any standard car, please tell me and I will try my best to find one for you. Thanks!
I can give you any premium car. If you want any standard car, please tell me and I will try my best to find one for you. Thanks!
A arseneH Messages 171 Messages arseneh Feb 13, 2011 #3 I got the Audi R8 LMS Race Car ‘09 (not the LMP version) any interest?
H harveya Messages 224 Messages harveya Feb 13, 2011 #4 Yeah I'll trade. The s vettal has about 12000ks not miles. I have a carbon rhat has done about 700ks. You keen on either?
Yeah I'll trade. The s vettal has about 12000ks not miles. I have a carbon rhat has done about 700ks. You keen on either?
A arseneH Messages 171 Messages arseneh Feb 13, 2011 #6 It is 555ps/1300kg (before tunning) I don't know if it is the playstation one.