S.Vettel's Red Bull gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xavi_CR
  • 15 comments
  • 1,333 views
Messages
25
Spain
Spain
Messages
RacingPeanut
It was seen in GT5 but it wasn't available for players. We have seen it again with the releasing of the Red Bull X Challenge and I recently saw a video in youtube where a player was actually driving the x2011 with that suit on.
My question is: is there any way to get it? I haven't logged in for a while but as far as I know there won't be any updates on the Red Bull challenge until January endings , so I just wanted to know if I just missed something and it's possible to get that racing suit.

Thanks in advance
 
You can't get it, but you can use it if you drive any of the X2010 models, along with the X2011, in arcade mode. That is, if I remember right. :p
 
You can't get it, but you can use it if you drive any of the X2010 models, along with the X2011, in arcade mode. That is, if I remember right. :p

Aaah so that's it! I haven't done much driving in Arcade Mode yet, no wonder that I was missing something haha.

Thank you very much for clarifying it to me :)
 
It would totally fit in with GT6. Vettel wins races by a huge amount, quite boring actually to watch. Same issue with GT6, unless you drastically lower your car, you win by a huge amount as well. Now if only they had some Maldonado gear, it would work with me crashing...
 
It would totally fit in with GT6. Vettel wins races by a huge amount, quite boring actually to watch. Same issue with GT6, unless you drastically lower your car, you win by a huge amount as well. Now if only they had some Maldonado gear, it would work with me crashing...

Did you see what number he chose for this season? Lol
 
Did you see what number he chose for this season? Lol
Well arrogant much? I guess if you win your championships by 20 points each time, I guess you can be number 1....
 
Well arrogant much? I guess if you win your championships by 20 points each time, I guess you can be number 1....

Sorry I meant Maldonado.
 
13. The number no one wanted. Vettel picked 5 but will use 1
 
13. The number no one wanted. Vettel picked 5 but will use 1

Really? Maldonado picked 13? He should pick the number for the emergency road services in the country hes racing in. That way when he crashes and causes a pileup, people know what number to dial.
 
I also remembre in GT5 racing against the LMP Audi´s and Pescarollo´s and seeing the drivers with the car´s respective equipment... For exemple the ´04 R8 had a driver with the outfit matching the car´s livery.
 
Well arrogant much? I guess if you win your championships by 20 points each time, I guess you can be number 1....

Err... Vettel didn't pick #1, he picked #5. He retains the #1 because he's last year's WDC. If he doesn't win it again this year, he'll be #5 next year and someone else will have the #1.
 
DNW
Err... Vettel didn't pick #1, he picked #5. He retains the #1 because he's last year's WDC. If he doesn't win it again this year, he'll be #5 next year and someone else will have the #1.

So you just said what I said but complexified. :P
 
So you just said what I said but complexified. :p

Sorry, I thought you were suggesting he had actually chosen to race as #1, as if the number had been available to choose.
 
Really? Maldonado picked 13? He should pick the number for the emergency road services in the country hes racing in. That way when he crashes and causes a pileup, people know what number to dial.

Paints a picture with him driving with 911 on the side of his car. Bahahaha.
 
Back