s

• Thread starter DomasRC
  • 24 comments
efpy.jpg

Last edited:
The M5 shots all look very good, but they seem to be a bit too brigt and somewhat washed out... I'd recommend touching them up a little bit if they come out like that. Otherwise, nice job 👍

Found your gallery :) Lets see these photos. 1st one, the BMW M5. I like the use of grain, and the realistic feeling. Also the the racing feeling is all there (leading away from the pack). Well done!!
The other photos are quite nice too, you capture well every angle of the BMW. Some might say that colour is not very cool, but personally talking, is one of my favourites to have on the M5 after the white 👍
Digging also the Mercedes shot. It looks simple, but very effective. good contrast in there.
Your name on GTP isn´t strange to me, I remember seeing you on GT4 Photomode, am I correct?

:)

Forza photomode is good, still I miss the option to move the car freely in homespace. We gotta have the car in the same position with the wheels turned, and sometimes I feel very limited with that. Its easy to do contrasted pics like you said. Filters like we have in GT5 would be welcomed 👍
And in the tracks I wish we could get more camera options, like the ones we see in replays. I bet I could make more realistic looking photos with them, but thats just me :)

I stick focus to 100% and aperture between 25 to 40% if that helps. Seems to work best for my shots.

That Lambo is looking hot!!! Love the imense sense of speed!! A purple 350Z? :) Nice looking too!!!

Really nice editing in these shots. Grain on a lot of the shots works brilliantly. Another great gallery!

Great gallery mate, some fantastic shots. Very nice Q7 set, my favourite would have to be the first one.

Look forward to more :)👍

Love the skyline set as a whole, the settings seem spot on. I especially like the tunnel shot, how the car is peaking just makes it look mysterious haha. Your really beating that Ferrari aswell, the tone in the second shot is great. I love the dirt kicking up!

Nice set man! hope to see more updates from here.

The Skyline tunnel shot is very nice, pulled of nicely. Very nice composition in the fourth skyline shot 👍

Love the action in the 3rd Ferrari shot

Good to see some more shots 👍

My favourties are the first BMW shot, nice sense of speed and action. 1st, 3rd and last Mustang shots.

My favourite has to be the third, very ncie compositon and lovley lighting.

Second, I know what type of shot you were going for but I feel it’s a tad over exposed and you lose the car

Keep it up 👍

Back