S15 Drift Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter dfxpauley
  • 2 comments
  • 709 views
Messages
6
Messages
dfxstunts
Hello everyone I am new to this forum, I made a drift video the other day on gt5 check it out. This was all before I had a proper setup but it turned out pretty good. I would like to do another but I would like to get some people to join me so we can make a group video.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
In Sweden we say "tattar kast"
It looks like you try to drive fast but got som skid.

God choice of music though.
 
yeah it was before i had my car setup right so i had to go in hot to every corner just to get that. But after some research i got it tuned now she slides like a cartoon on a bannana :dopey:
 
Back