S15 Drifting Playseat Evo +E-Brake

• Thread starter artica
  • 7 comments
United States
Concord/N.Carolina/U.S
xarticax
Here's a decent Chase I put up on my channel to break up the redundancy of
RC Drift Videos.
But hey, you might like RC Drifting if you like Game Drifting or real car Drifting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy even a little.
I love using the hand brake, it actually taught me how to drift my SR 240sx.

man i hate you!! lol just joking.. great vid, iv been trying to learn to drift i have a g25, fanatec gt2 ( not real fan of that wheel with gt5 ) and a playseat-gt, iv been drifting awd cars r33, r34... drifting a bit but trying ti find more grip on those front, i know i should stick with rwd but is frustrating.. after spinning out for the 50th time.

man i hate you!! lol just joking.. great vid, iv been trying to learn to drift i have a g25, fanatec gt2 ( not real fan of that wheel with gt5 ) and a playseat-gt, iv been drifting awd cars r33, r34... drifting a bit but trying ti find more grip on those front, i know i should stick with rwd but is frustrating.. after spinning out for the 50th time.

Lol it just takes patience and practice. I was a DS3 drifter for 3 year then I changed to a wheel, I hated been a noob again, having people say I'm noob and can't drift was very frustrating but eventually you pick it up.

Back