S2000 and 350Z Drift Battle (crashed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 13 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
3,760
Messages
rollazn
As you can see from this video, there was a crash including two drifting sport car. The Honda S2000 and Nissan 350Z.

I think the 350Z can drift better by looking at the video. Although I rather take a S2000.

http://www.rs-r.com/drifting/s2kcrash.wmv
 
Ill take the 350Z hands down.
 
lol, pretty funny... however, it's sad that they crashed.
it would've been a good show if they didn't crash
 
Both cars are farily equally capable when it comes to drifting, although the S2000 should turn fast due to lower polar intertia with 50:50 weight distribution, lower weight and the engine being close to the CoG. The Z is heavier, a bit front heavy and has a normally placed engine, but drifts just like any other good FR drifter.

What we see here is a difference in driver skill and I think the S2000 driver had an advantage over the Z driver, who couldn't judge corner entries all to well on run 1 and 3 and then tried too hard on run 4.
 
I'd take the 350 anyday...

s2ks are praised by BMI reviewers though...it seems a bit overrated, but then again i've never driven one so what do i know?
 
ouch that musta hurt.....................................................................................................................................................................
not
 
Satorian
Both cars are farily equally capable when it comes to drifting, although the S2000 should turn fast due to lower polar intertia with 50:50 weight distribution, lower weight and the engine being close to the CoG. The Z is heavier, a bit front heavy and has a normally placed engine, but drifts just like any other good FR drifter.

What we see here is a difference in driver skill and I think the S2000 driver had an advantage over the Z driver, who couldn't judge corner entries all to well on run 1 and 3 and then tried too hard on run 4.

that's a VERY good reply 👍
 
Apart from the spelling mistakes, which I should have corrected and normally do, but I was too lazy on that day.

Thanks anyway! :)




"faster"
"fairly"
"inertia"
 
Back