S2000 lm race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter nealcropper
  • 10 comments
  • 597 views
Messages
4,420
Messages
nealcropper
S2000 LM RACE CAR in blue, available for trade, will take anything as long as I don't already have it.
 
I will trade you for it have you hot a garage I can look st to see what I can offer you?
 
Nah I was gonna do 1 but by the time I had chance I had loadsa cars and not time to make 1, just tell me what your willing to trade and I'll have a look if I have it.
 
I'll b up for the trade...what do you want for it? Just name it
 
It's 0/0/0 as well

If anyone has the old Pajero rally raid car then that's a deal
 
do you need tany of these?
honda raybrig nsx '00
gt-r LM road going version '95
calsonic skyline '00
gran turismo skyline GT-R (pace) '01 with lights on roof
penzoil nismo GT-R '99
castrol toms supra 01
castrol toms supra '97
 
Take a pick and I will trade you tomorrow after reset
 
Gixxerspeed1
Take a pick and I will trade you tomorrow after reset

I ment I have them all sorry
 
Ok cool, I have alot more, what are you after?
 
All I can think of is the Pajero, I'm not at my ps3 so I will let ya know tomorow
 
Back