S2000 vs "X"

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 13 comments
  • 1,118 views
Messages
3,760
Messages
rollazn
Well I was over at the S2000 forum and they had a few videos.

Here is the link...

http://home.earthlink.net/~matchframe/images/

The S2000 raced alot of cars, including Lancer Evolution, Corvette C4 ZR1, Cayenne Turbo, Neon SRT4, NSX, and Type R.


That S2000 is really quick, they claimed that it has minor bolt ons. I/E, clutch, and flywheel... No real idea about the modification on the S2000, since many of the member on S2KI dont believe that with those mods, it could hang with those cars so easily.

"All my S2000 has (which by the way is MY s2000) is AEM cai, Spugen dual cat back exhaust, Apexi VAFC, Exedy stage 3 clutch and a 10 pound flywheel. The VAFC isan't even dyno tuned. And by noooo means would I EVER put NITROUS on my car! I like my motor just the way it is and don't want to be purchasing a new one anytime soon! The year is a 00' with just those simple bolt-ons. "

The Cayenne Turbo was quite impressive!

With those mods I dont get how he can hang with a NSX like that from a roll on. The NSX should be alittle faster. Oh yeah the Evo has 22psi... yet he got beaten by the S2000 with minor bolt-ons... :confused:
 
Dorifto
That thing is fast as hell!

Not really, what is fast as hell, is me. I run the 1/4 in only 5 Minutes! Thats an average of 3mph! Now thats fast! :sly: I can also ignite my two little red buttons under my shirt then i will be going around 10MPH! 👍


He just got minor bolts on, yet he can hold off a tuned Corvette C4, NSX, and a Evo at 22PSI. I am quite impressed.
 
That camera man was the worst one ever. He desirves to be shot.
 
Lamboracer
That camera man was the worst one ever. He desirves to be shot.
So do you for saying that. :p

The S2000 sounds very nice, and runs pretty good. 👍 Good finds.
 
It doesn't even seem like they're going that fast. But, I still gotta admit, as much as I dislike hondas, its pretty fast.
 
rollazn
Well I was over at the S2000 forum and they had a few videos.

Here is the link...

http://home.earthlink.net/~matchframe/images/

The S2000 raced alot of cars, including Lancer Evolution, Corvette C4 ZR1, Cayenne Turbo, Neon SRT4, NSX, and Type R.


That S2000 is really quick, they claimed that it has minor bolt ons. I/E, clutch, and flywheel... No real idea about the modification on the S2000, since many of the member on S2KI dont believe that with those mods, it could hang with those cars so easily.

"All my S2000 has (which by the way is MY s2000) is AEM cai, Spugen dual cat back exhaust, Apexi VAFC, Exedy stage 3 clutch and a 10 pound flywheel. The VAFC isan't even dyno tuned. And by noooo means would I EVER put NITROUS on my car! I like my motor just the way it is and don't want to be purchasing a new one anytime soon! The year is a 00' with just those simple bolt-ons. "

The Cayenne Turbo was quite impressive!

With those mods I dont get how he can hang with a NSX like that from a roll on. The NSX should be alittle faster. Oh yeah the Evo has 22psi... yet he got beaten by the S2000 with minor bolt-ons... :confused:

Seems alittle sus for those mods, S2000s are pretty quick but not like that for those minor mods.
 
Whos tires squeeled in the S2000/Cayenne and the S2000/SRT-4 videos?
 
wow.. 👍 is there a dyno chart or pics of the s2000? the race with the corvette was weak i want to see them go from a dig. :)
 
Hell Patrol
SRT4 is faster

Hell Patrol, the SRT4 is not faster. It is shown in that race, im not sure if its stock or what but it cant beat that modified S2000.

Stock for stock in the 1/4... It has to go to the S2000. I mean I see regular magazine driver do 14.1-14.4 in the S2000 but they suck! Go to S2KI, the fastest stock S2K driver on there did 13.6s on a stock S2000 that is broken into. No modification. I believe the 350Z is the same thing. After you have gotten used to your ride, you can be a tad quicker. I have seen/heard of a 350Z also doing 13.5-13.6s on their stock rides. As for the SRT-4 I have yet to see those times coming from a stock SRT-4. Given the equal driver of both car, I would bet my money on S2K when comparing to SRT-4 and 350Z when comparing to the SRT-4, due to my current knowledge.

On a roll, those damn SRT-4 are freaking quick! Especially the 04 model, which has been proven to be quicker. There are alot of owners of SRT-4 claiming to beating an Evo/ STi on roll. Im not saying it cant be done because I do believe it can be done, but it all matter on the condition they are starting at.

S2K vs SRT-4 on a roll... I dont know. I might have to give it to the SRT-4 or the S2000 I have no idea.... Someone want to back me up..

S2K vs 350Z on a roll... 350Z. They have proved that they are faster from a roll by alittle due to trap times and etc.

350Z vs SRT-4 on roll... 350Z, it might be a tad quicker than the SRT just like it is compared to the S2000

Evo & STi compared to all those car... STi will win but not by much, most SRT-4 owners agree, but the Evo its close. A driver's race.

From the videos and comments of the STi, from other boards not just STi/WRX related board, they seem to acknowledge that the STi is quicker than the Evo and the rest in my comparison on a roll. That is if its not over 120 mph.

Thats just my opinion, most of you may disagree. Comment as you like.
 
Back