Sa-WEEEET! Modchip on the way!

Holy jebus... I ordered a modchip today, a Magic 3.2 (real, official... simple update to the 3.1) and I'm hoping for it to come soon. Also, Prologue is on it's way! Can't wait to play it. I'm really, really broke right now, and the wheel is out of the question.

Oh, and just for your info, my father is an electrical engineer/technition, and will be handling the install. He's been soldering for 20 years, so I have my full trust in him.

On another note, can anyone suggest any other import titles that I could get for my modchip that aren't available here? I can't wait to try some *gasp* NEW THINGS!

Wish me luck,
Canadian_2K.

There a lot of games out there that are great imports. I picked up Initial D (almost a must for fans of the series). But don't go trying to play GT4:P after playing ID - your sim driving will suffer. :)

I got Battle Gear 2 for about $15 shipped - it's got dated graphics, but is entirely playable. If you can find Togue 3, that should run you $20 - $25 used of Ebay.

I'd stay away from Kaido Battle (but that's just me). Don't forget the tons and tons of rhythm games out there too. I bought Taiko no Tatsujin (Namco's drum game) and my friend has Guitar Freaks and Beatmania. I guess all we'd need is Karaoke Revolution and we'd get a crappy virtual band going. :)

Battle Gear? Never heard of it but might give it a shot :)

Personally I was pretty dissapointed with PS2 version of Initial D, it doesn't seem half as good as arcade version I played :(

For a start the car engine noises are awful & where have the turbo pops gone?

Now I know I can play all those games with the swap disks, but can I play burned games with them too? I have yet to figure that out yet.
Thanks,
Colin

Back