SAAB and TVR?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 10 comments
  • 700 views

Darin

(Banned)
Messages
5,718
On the hood. That looks like a SAAB symbol.

Its either the company has a emblem like SAAB or i'm seeing things.
 

Attachments

  • GT_2.jpg
    GT_2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 42
Scania is also on it and they make trucks.

Don't see anything unusual about it.
Just the same sort of thing as seeing Xbox ads in a Playstation2 magazine.
 
Scania are the truck-making division of Saab. That Speed12 just happened to be sponsored by Scania for the British GT series a few years back.
 
I'll tell you. If Saab joined TVR, it would be like a game of Othello because Saab is owned by GM, and when GM owns a company, you can imagine what the cars will probably look like and perform like. I thought the Speed 12 was extinct. Locked up. For show only. But I guess not after seeing that.

After seeing a certain AutoWeek segment on an old Saab, I guess they've done ugly cars all their life. Even if Saab borrows styling cues from TVR (yeah. THAT'S going to happen), they'll still need to fully turn around the bland styling. And people say the new GTO looks bland, hell. You can say the same about Saabs. But, I guess the others answered your question, Darin, sir.
 
Saab Logo:
logo-saab200.gif


Scania Logo:
logo%20scania%20rec.jpg


Combined Logo:
267SAAB_Scania.gif
 
Back