- 4,103
- George0393 + GTP_GM
Hi,
There are many Fan Clubs around on GTP, none for Saabs though, so I've made this thread to discuss anything 'Saab' related.
My favourite Saab is the 99, they all sound great, but the 99 is in it's own league, my Dad owns one, but it's not in very good shape, Red Body, White bonnet, it needs a respray despratly.
My Mum also owns a Saab, a black G Reg Saab 900, it has around 350,000 miles on the clock and still goes strong, small problems include electric window motors failing, and the front - right speaker is broken.
Anyway, I hope to hear about your Saabs very soon
There are many Fan Clubs around on GTP, none for Saabs though, so I've made this thread to discuss anything 'Saab' related.
My favourite Saab is the 99, they all sound great, but the 99 is in it's own league, my Dad owns one, but it's not in very good shape, Red Body, White bonnet, it needs a respray despratly.
My Mum also owns a Saab, a black G Reg Saab 900, it has around 350,000 miles on the clock and still goes strong, small problems include electric window motors failing, and the front - right speaker is broken.
Anyway, I hope to hear about your Saabs very soon