Sabina Schmidt the photomode trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Calundanni
  • 25 comments
  • 7,871 views
Messages
124
Messages
Calundanni
Don't know if it has been said or mentioned. But after finishing a licens test, you see some people standing around the car and there are, I think, 4 guys and 1 girl (the same from photomode talking on the phone).
So, this reminded me of the GT Academy boot camp, where Sabina Schmidt is one of the teachers/judges and wouldn't be surprised if it's her, they've put into the game, as a tribute of some sort. Just a thought :sly:

If it has been discussed before or some like that, just close the thread.
 
Yup, seen her as well. After all the license test. Then at the rail-car photomode location, where she's on the phone, sitting on the edge of the fountain :)
 
Yup, seen her as well. After all the license test. Then at the rail-car photomode location, where she's on the phone, sitting on the edge of the fountain :)



I saw her never realized it was her.

Who is the man at kyoto gion (i think its there, the one at night with bridges and flowers falling)
 
I don't think it is Sabine, the photomode "fountain lady" just looks like a generic female NPC.
 
I don't think it is Sabine, the photomode "fountain lady" just looks like a generic female NPC.

This, I would have recognized her right away.
 
Ha I took a photo of a car and put her in the background of it, didn't even know
 
I don't think it is Sabine, the photomode "fountain lady" just looks like a generic female NPC.

This, I would have recognized her right away.

What they said. The girl on the phone just looks like a blond girl on a phone.
 
This is Sabine Schmitz:
sabine-schmitz-dmotor.jpg


The girl in Photomode is not her, their facial structure is completely different
 
Well, if the Sebastian Vettel character wasn't wearing his Redbull overalls, I wouldn't recognise him either :lol:
Modeling and animating humans definitely isn't one of PD's strong points.
 
HN7
This is Sabine Schmitz:
sabine-schmitz-dmotor.jpg


The girl in Photomode is not her, their facial structure is completely different

Sabine is so awesome...👍
 
..
Modeling and animating humans definitely isn't one of PD's strong points.

Ha ha - you got that right. I'm still amazed by the way that the driver holds some of the steering wheels. Take the X2010 for example. What were they thinking?? :dunce:
 
I saw her never realized it was her.

Who is the man at kyoto gion (i think its there, the one at night with bridges and flowers falling)

The man at kyoto is probably Kaz.
 
The man at kyoto is probably Kaz.

I've heard rumours that it's supposed to be a tribute to Ayrton Senna... How he would have looked now if he had lived... not sure where I stand on that one... Certainly the trophy title you get for snapping him would ring true to that...

Also he's not only in Kyoto, I've seen him at the San Gimignano square and the bridge at Lucerne...
 
I've heard rumours that it's supposed to be a tribute to Ayrton Senna... How he would have looked now if he had lived... not sure where I stand on that one... Certainly the trophy title you get for snapping him would ring true to that...

Also he's not only in Kyoto, I've seen him at the San Gimignano square and the bridge at Lucerne...

I think I read somewhere it was Richard Gere, but I can't be certain about it... :guilty:
 
No, definitely not Richard Gere.
 
I'm not surprised that someone could mistake Sabine and that babe from the photo mode. You just have to follow right pattern, in this case it's blond hairs.

Bern-Marktgasse_6.jpg


But they are not lookalike at all
 
Wasn't it Sabine who beat Jeremy Clarkson round the Nurburgring in a transit?
 
I don't see any resemblance between the photo mode lady and Sabine Schmidt.
 
Wasn't it Sabine who beat Jeremy Clarkson round the Nurburgring in a transit?

I think she was a couple seconds slower than him, but it was pretty hilarious anyway. :lol:

That episode where they go to Germany is even better - Jeremy vs. Sabine in Mini's through an obstacle course. I was rolling on the floor :lol:
 
Last edited:
Wasn't it Sabine who beat Jeremy Clarkson round the Nurburgring in a transit?

nope she didn't even with drafting after viper :P Still she is the queen of N-ring ;)
 
IIRC, they didn't compete (directly). Jeremy brag about doing a lap in Nordschleife with a Porsche under 10 minutes and she replied, teasing him, that she would do that (a lap under 10 minutes) in a Ford Transit. Later on, they challenge her to do and she lost for 8 seconds I believe. Jeremy however haven't drive the Transit around the ring.
 
Lol. I love it when she makes comments about Jeremy like "well I guess he is not completely talent-free"
 
IIRC, they didn't compete (directly). Jeremy brag about doing a lap in Nordschleife with a Porsche under 10 minutes and she replied, teasing him, that she would do that (a lap under 10 minutes) in a Ford Transit. Later on, they challenge her to do and she lost for 8 seconds I believe. Jeremy however haven't drive the Transit around the ring.

It was Jeremy trying to lap in under 10 minutes in a X-Type Diesel Jaguar. She was trying to help him, and when he fluffed up so much she claimed she would beat 10 minutes in a transit van...

Or something along those lines.

Who is the guy who is supposed ot be Senna or whatever? Is there no definitive answer on this?
 
Jeremy did a 9:59 in the Diesel Jaguar, Sabine did a 9:15 or something like that and also said she could beat the 9:59 in a van. She nearly did.
 
Back