sabine schmitz

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtasim
  • 2 comments
  • 1,224 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
9
Hey guys iv been thinking my dream car is the bmw m5 even though i dont drive yet. I just want to say that i would love to see the m5 (e60) in action again on the nurburgring in GT5 just like the taxi drviven by sabine.

I saw the ep from top gear when she drives a van and i gotta say it was awesome.

so who agrees with me....:)
 
ok

lock the thread ?

ban me for saying lock the thread ?

i dont know, but i wanna find out !!!
 
And I thought this thread was going to be about using the data-logger to log Sabine's lap and being able to either be a passenger (aka B-spec) or to race against her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back