SAFC-Jord trading thread :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAFC-Jord
  • 9 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
8
Messages
SAFC-Jord
Next trade available : 12:00pm GMT

Looking for:

X2010 all colours :)
R10

^^
Also looking for more cars so if you want to trade for others post what your looking for 👍

###################

What I have to trade;

X2010 Prototype
908 HDi FAP '10
Ferrari F2007
Corvette ZR1 (Race modded)
Abt Audi touring car
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car
X2010 S.Vettel
Ford GT LM

^^ Also have more so post and I'll say whether I have the car you need đź’ˇ
 
Last edited:
Hey bro, i dont think you can trade stealth cars buddy, you will need to get a code and there as rare as hens teeth :) i can do you a coloured x1 for your
908 HDi FAP '10 how many miles has these bad boy done. its best to send me a PM mate cause i respond within 3min normally but i do get 30 odd messages a minute so might take a tad longer :)
 
Also have Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II :dunce:
 
Looking for trade at reset time in 12 minutes - Anyone got any offers?

I have just getting X2010 S.Vettel can offer this also
 
I have the dark red X1. Did you have anything other than the cars you posted ?
 
Post what your looking for; I don't have any amazing cars apart from them
 
Im interested in your Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car. What would you want for it?
 
You have any coloured X1's? If not gimme an offer
 
No X1's available right now. I could do a Camaro LM Race Car or Ford GT LM Race Car or NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car.
 
Do you have the jag xjr9 ?
 
Back