Safety Car (Pace lap), and Flag rules. Possibility of Formation Lap?

• Thread starter AJFast12
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
AJFast12
Video:

I know this footage is very old and we already saw this, but i was curious about the safety car feature in GT Sport. I haven't heard about the feature since the game was announced. I saw yellow flags during some beta gameplays but no saftey car starts. When the full game comes out and its in the game, would the saftey car only be in the online portion of the game for starting the race or would it also come out for extreme cautions to round up the field. Or is that the purpose of full course yellow flag?

Video:

I know this footage is very old and we already saw this, but i was curious about the safety car feature in GT Sport. I haven't heard about the feature since the game was announced. I saw yellow flags during some beta gameplays but no saftey car starts. When the full game comes out and its in the game, would the saftey car only be in the online portion of the game for starting the race or would it also come out for extreme cautions to round up the field. Or is that the purpose of full course yellow flag?

Well, you're going to be able to "make your own rules" in the Arcade mode, so perhaps formation laps will be available in Arcade- and Online mode (Sport mode and open lobbies). Only time will tell.

I love the safety car and flag status features in F1 2016 and would love it if GTS also had them. But cars can't take significant damage, I'm not sure GTS will need safety cars. :(

Back